Monday, May 28, 2007

Damai Trip. Sunset.

Posted by Siew * Beauty Advisor at 1:33 PM
Yesterday went to Damai with my baby, Peng and Vero. It was so fun. We were playing in the sea. Theres was no waves at all. I love it cos so tht i can play wherever i want. Lolxs. At first we went to Damai Beach but the security guard dont allow us to cos we dont have book any room. Then we went to Permai and go to Damai Lagoon's beach play. It was fun tho. Then me and Vero went to take bath at the yuky toilet which i cant ever imagine. Omgoodness. Hahhaha. After bathing we went to Bunthal eat our dinner. It was delicious and quite cheap. Is a long long journey to get there and to go home from there. Both me and Vero were so sleepy then we decide to sleep in the car and the boys try to concentrate on driving. Pity..Lolxs. But boys ma. So bopien lo. Then we reach home, both me and Vero was so energetic. We have no idea why also. It was weird. Vero was sleeping at my house last night. Then we chit chat. Actually i wana sleep but i cant fall asleep and get bitten by the stupid sucks mosquito. Damn!! Then i turn the fan to the highest level but Vero was so cold so she decide to switch place with me and after we had switch i was so relax and so cool and most important no MOSQUITO. Hahaha. At first i thought Vero gonna get bite by the mosquito also. But then she say no. I was feeling weird why didnt she get bite?!! Lolxs. Then i was trying to sleep as the time is moving so slow. Hate it man!! I want to see the sunlight but i didnt. So pissed off. Then get awake by Vero's phone again and she talk in the middle of the night. Ngaiti. Really kektiok. Hahaha. After i hit Vero then we went to sleep so well as the time is passing so fast now. FINALLY!! Lolxs. Theres our Damai Trip. Fun after all. And the sky is looking so nice and pretty. Beach life is nice and relax. How i wish i can always go to the beach and watch sunset. I Wish!! XOXO.

2 comments on "Damai Trip. Sunset."

Anonymous said...

How I wish I can go at night all the time and just listen to the waves and stargaze. ♥

We all love the beach. ^^

Siew * Beauty Advisor on May 29, 2007 at 1:21 PM said...

hahaha. yeah!! i wish too!! lolxs.

 

baby bunny and babe sunshine ♥ xoxo Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Blogger Styles Image by Tadpole's Notez