Tuesday, May 15, 2007

LoVe YoU eVeRydAy. XOXO.

Posted by Siew * Beauty Advisor at 12:30 PM
Now im having my computer classes. Im so boring so i wana update my blog for a chance. Hehhe.

I feel so in love now. I cant wait to spend the days with my baby. Lolxs. He is a great guy. Im lucky to have him with me now. This is my first love so i wana appreciate it well. Hahha. Love should be like that rite?! Lolxs.

We didnt go out that often so kinda feeling strange now. Hehehe. But nevermind we will make our relationship stronger and nicer. Anyway. Im wastin gmy blog place for all these stupid stuff. hahahha.


I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!!

2 comments on "LoVe YoU eVeRydAy. XOXO."

hian on May 19, 2007 at 7:22 PM said...

Lol.. LOve u also oh... :p

Siew * Beauty Advisor on May 22, 2007 at 8:40 PM said...

haha since when u started to read my blog again?!!lolxs.

 

baby bunny and babe sunshine ♥ xoxo Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Blogger Styles Image by Tadpole's Notez