Friday, November 16, 2007

Hiltonn....

Posted by Siew * Beauty Advisor at 9:44 AM
nicee?! look mature ha? ^^

Last night i went to Hilton for a wedding dinner. I have so much fun there. But actually a bit frustrating abou thr uncle who sell watches. Who was so fake and keep talk non stop. Sit same table as him is so tiring and he keep drink the wine like drink mineral water. One night he can like drink more than 10 glasses. His face already like red carpet still say is people make him drunk. Actually is he himself keep asking people drink. Most people drink wine is always took a sip and enjoy the taste but he is like drinking beer.Damn!!! Whole night he is the noisest. Btw, because of this dinner then i went to set my hair into curl just for temporary, i look mature actually. Lol. But everyone say it look good on me. And even my sister's friend say i look "cute". hahhahaha. And i slept at 12.30am. I was exhausted then didnt go school take my result today as i already know i get so it doesnt matter. Till now my hair still very curl as i not yet wash off. Hehehe.

0 comments on "Hiltonn...."

 

baby bunny and babe sunshine ♥ xoxo Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Blogger Styles Image by Tadpole's Notez