Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Sadness..

Posted by Siew * Beauty Advisor at 7:39 PM
Last few days i cried because one of my church friend pass away during the Valentine's Day. I know it from the newspaper. It was a shocked news for me. At first i didnt think of anything as we never talk before but we will see each when we go to church. He is a 50++ year old man. He got a pretty young wife and a son and a daughter. I was so admire his daughter cos she is so pretty and white. So everytime when i go to church i would wish to see her but last year didnt see her for quite a long time then suddenly this year knowing the news it was really shocked. Then when i went to school i suddenly think of this news then i told my friends about it. One of my emo friend, when i told her i didnt expect that i will cry but then after i told her, in a sudden her eye were full of water. In my heart i think that she gona cry then i didnt even finish telling her then my sound already start shaking... I was crying. Cos its really hurt to seeing someone who u love or someone who even u dont know but u always get to see him/her leaving.

Today i cried. Everyone will be wondering that why i everyday cried. Cos today i was so sad about a friend who always keep helping my ex to ask me to get back with him. I know she was just caring and really hope that i will get back with my ex. But u know what? I cant afford any pressure anymore. Cos she sound like i broke up with my ex was all my fault. I mean.. c'mon, it wasnt the way u think how it was. U always stand at the side of his to think but do u ever stand at my side to think? No one ever does. Is always my fault to broke up with a guy who really loves me. MY FAULT!! Im not blaming u girl. I just wana "fa xie" on my blog. But if u cant understand me then i got no words to say. Actually u know after we broke up i still got a bit of "hao gan" towards him but now. Letting people keep asking me all the WHY questions. Im sick of this question and topic now. I dont know.

I no need any boyfriend not even the guy ((han song)). He is totally not my type. I dont want any boyfriend. Having the first boyfriend last time already so much drama. I cant imagine having the second one. I rather be a old lady. Just kidding. Lol. Tired!!!!!!!!


*Tomorrow is holiday. Going to have tuition on the morning then hang out with dancat.* Happiiie. ^^ Love ya'll. xoxo.

4 comments on "Sadness.."

Anonymous said...

hope you can cheer up, sista. it's ur personal stuff and no one has got any right to say anything to make you upset. it's none of their business, alrite? it's not ur fault, and as long as you knw that, whatevr others say don't matter.

they just don't know you well enough. smiles! xoxo

Siew * Beauty Advisor on February 20, 2008 at 8:19 PM said...

thanks you so much, sista. and with ur words im feeling better an i will try not to think or let all the words get me and make me feeling upset. Im not angry with anyone. just pressure!! maybe some of the girls cant understand but im truely not angry but sad. love ya Vero.. xoxo. hugs.

Unknown on February 21, 2008 at 4:51 PM said...

Sorry.Thanks for giving me a lesson.

Siew * Beauty Advisor on February 21, 2008 at 7:31 PM said...

its ok. i just dont like ppl like that give me pressure. but i know that u r truely hope that me n hian can get back together. u have to know that this kinda stuff knt be helped by others but theirselves. if so, it will get even worse like now. so don put it in ur heart also. take care!!

 

baby bunny and babe sunshine ♥ xoxo Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Blogger Styles Image by Tadpole's Notez