Sunday, March 2, 2008

Creepy....

Posted by Siew * Beauty Advisor at 9:42 AM
Lately theres some creepy things happens around my life.Theres a creepy guy who sms me and ask me to transfer some money for him. At first i really thought he is our classmate but then i cant send cos my phone was registered. Then he ask me to give him my friends phone as if they got money and is not registered. But i didnt.. I thought he was one of my annoying friend then i didnt reply him. He got my number from Ding Ding. Then the next day i went to school and i heard one of my buddy Dorothy said she sent rm28 to a guy last nite. Then i was like 'omg?'. That guy got hers number from Ding Ding also. Even Ding Ding also dont know who he is but she was too naive, she thought he is one of our classmate and at last no one know who that guy is. At first me and Dorothy were so pissed off how can Ding gave someone she dont know ours number and is for transfer money?! But she apologized. Then i think everyone will make mistakes in their life and why shouldnt we forgive and forget?! Right? Lol. Till now we still dont know that guy, he still ever said that he will pay us back if we transfer and if we wanted to know who he is then when he paid us back then we will know. I mean wth?? He never exist. Then after transfering the money he still always msg Dorothy about wanting her to watching A's movie with him. Omgoodness?! So yuky!!! Every night he called and msg Dorothy and Ding. Double D's is having a big disturbing time now. I asked them when that guy call again just tell him that u girls wanted to call the police now. So creepy..

Then the next creepy and boring things is from our class. Theres been a he or she keep writing a chinese passage about all the stuff happens in our class and stick it on my board. But we dont know who is he or she. He or she know everthing happens in our class, surely is our classmate. But is just so creepy to everyday see this kinda thing. He or she is still said "soon enough i will appear, dont worry. And wait for the next passage." I mean..ewww.. Im so scare and feel so horrible. Why isit theres so many creepy things happens lately? I odnt like this kinda feeling. making our life so not normal.

If you "siao chao" is reading my blog i wana let u know please stop doing all this stupid and boring stuff it will just make our class even more not cooperate nia. So just please stop. Dont you have anything more important than this to do?? STOP!!!

0 comments on "Creepy...."

 

baby bunny and babe sunshine ♥ xoxo Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Blogger Styles Image by Tadpole's Notez