Saturday, June 21, 2008

It Happens Again

Posted by Siew * Beauty Advisor at 12:05 PM
Yesterday just went to swim with Dancat. All of us went to club except Dorothy. She was afraid of the sun. So she couldnt make it with us. Long time didnt swim then feel so tired and sleepy once i got home. I let the girls to play and step on my back then i use my hip's power to get while they were standing on my back and once i got up they was being like throw away. Lol. Fun tho.

Then last night when i got home i forgot to tell my parent that i already got home. Then i put my phone in d room then i went over to the other room to play computer. Then when i finish playing, i heard that theres people coming back so i went down to check it out then is my sis then she told me that daddy and mummy is finding all around at club n ask me to call them right now. Then after the calls i went upstairs amd check out my phone and realised that i got 8 missed calls. I was so nervous that my dad will scold me. When he reached home, he asked why didnt i ans my phone then i was like smiling bitterly cos i dont know what to say exactly. Continously, he said next time dont hew me liaw. Then i was like luckily he didnt angry that much. After a few moments then he is talking to me. Happiee..

Then through my mum i just know that my aunt who suffering from lung cancer was hospitalise yesterday. I was shocked as i didnt know it her time to leave us. Lately still dont really have the time to visit her again. Im feeling guilty. Maybe Sunday after our school raise fund activity ends. She is in the General Hospital now. I hope there will be miracle happens. This is the third times that i been through this tragedies. Sad!! It happens again and again. Im worrying about my cousins whose is my aunt's sons. Really cant take it, so today while im writing Dancat's diary i wrote it out then i starts to burst out. And thanks for Nico careness to told my baby that i cried. == Truely i wana thanks all my buddies for cheering me up as i really couldnt cheer up just in time. Just hope everything will be fine.

*MIRACLE*

0 comments on "It Happens Again"

 

baby bunny and babe sunshine ♥ xoxo Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Blogger Styles Image by Tadpole's Notez