Monday, June 9, 2008

Nightmare

Posted by Siew * Beauty Advisor at 10:02 AM
Yesterday i just quarrel with my brother. He say that he dont have a sister like me anymore. So i guess i dont have any brother now. Cos of some sort of small matter then he angry and insult me by saying something that hurts me till the beat. I never know that my brother that hate me. i cried for so long, as my whole family know that im a crying baby, always cry. So actually nobody wana care about me cos they think its just a small matter. They thinks that my brother was just making fun, he wont be serious. But i dont know, i think is quite serious, its not what fun?! Nothing much to say. It was a nightmare for me. Im gona study harder as he dont believe is me who study out the result all by myself, he said i zuo bi. Anyway, i admited that i did zuo bi but not all. Just one subject, this year i never did. So i wana prove myself that im not even he dont ever will trust me anymore. Nevermind, lets face the fact.

Went to KL last week. Gonna have school tmr. Result was just ok. Gonna work even more hard. KL trip was horrible cos i got sick. Hope to graduate soon. Stay peace!!

2 comments on "Nightmare"

Anonymous said...

heys.. wad happened??

Siew * Beauty Advisor on June 10, 2008 at 12:58 PM said...

will let u know the details real soon.

 

baby bunny and babe sunshine ♥ xoxo Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Blogger Styles Image by Tadpole's Notez