Tuesday, July 22, 2008

black and white with a bit colour**

Posted by Siew * Beauty Advisor at 7:05 PM
The other day just went for clubbing after for so long. I think got about half year i didnt go clubbing. It was because Ky came back and invited us to go clubbing as she never went there before so she was so naive to go there and check was it fun. Lol. For me it wasnt that fun anymore cos we went to the Office, we cant really enjoy that much. As last time we went to mc3 was so much better than the Office la. Cos we can dance as they produced a dance floor. Office was like give us place to sit but no dance floor. But the songs was nice tho. I miss my sista so much esp Vero then we did took a few pics. I think those pics were nice. But i cant update the pics yet cos i dont have any cable. Without the cable was so frustrating as i cant always update pics for my readers. Sorry. Lol. But soon enough i will get the cable and update as many pics as i probably could. ^^ Because i will be going to Kl this friday and i will take it from my brother. These few days got a lot of test as usual so after that i probably will be enjoying myself a lot at Kl. So exciting. xoxo.

Lately, everyone was thinking about going where to continue their study. Most of my friends planned to go oversea. As for me?! Im not going anywhere cos my mum cant afford any money for me to continue my study. But my goal is to work first then save money to study LimKokWing. I wanted to study photography for so long. I dont know since when i fell in love with the camera by taking nice scenery, as i dont have my own camera so i used to use my mobile phone to take nice pictures. I really wana study that. So, im gonna work hard and fufill it. And the most important, im gonna buy laptop and camera. Maybe i need to wait for few more years. Save money!! I always thinks that to fulfill our dreams we surely need to pay for the price. So..yesh..Work Hard!!

Most of my friends is leaving. Some of them is going to Japan. Some of them planned to China and Taiwan. Im so envy. *sob* The most big deal is that my baby is leaving me too. He is going to somewhere far far away from here. This gonna be a big test between me and him during these few years, if we still want to continue our relationship. Distance love. Hmm.. quite interesting. But hard to get through. 4 years. What will be happening in these 4 years?! Nevermind, dont think about the future, think it for now. Cherish. Peace. Study hard for the final exams. Fulfill our dream.

GAMBATEH*MY FRIENDS.

3 comments on "black and white with a bit colour**"

Anonymous said...

Haha... Distance love.. It's really a challenge la.. We must jia you together oh... Believe in u n me... ^^ Muackx. Love ya. Huggy!!

Anonymous said...

waa so sweet.. thking of a future together oredi worr.. ;p hehhe.. gotta be realistic, long distance relationships don't reli work out all the time. but look at my bros! theirs worked out. ^^ i can't wait to c u at the same campus. hehe!!

Siew * Beauty Advisor on July 23, 2008 at 2:05 PM said...

[hian}
yea. is a huge challenge. lol. but sure we gonna work it out as possible as we could. okay? love u. xoxo. huggie.

[selfairy]
hehhee. yea!! hopefully i can see u soon too. but maybe im going to kl's campus. cos theres so much better than here which amber told me. lol. so yea.. gambateh!! xoxo.

 

baby bunny and babe sunshine ♥ xoxo Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Blogger Styles Image by Tadpole's Notez