Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Comes To An End

Posted by Siew * Beauty Advisor at 5:16 PM

i misses my curly hair so much.



its real taken by my baby.

Enjoy the pics?? I know i been so long didnt update any pics in my blog but i mean the blogger is so stupid pass some time. But now finally it works. Happy that i can actually update many pics. Im gonna update more latest photo real soon. Stay tune. xoxo.

I finally come into the last two months in my high school. I mean i had been waiting these for so long. What actually im waiting for is the long and never get tired's vacation. I love vacation so much. But before that i have to really work hard on my final exams. All the Chmsn1 s3's students have to work hard. Sure we all been so pressure lately. I mean is just so important. The finale. The last. After that we all are totally free. I really cant imagine.

0 comments on "Comes To An End"

 

baby bunny and babe sunshine ♥ xoxo Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Blogger Styles Image by Tadpole's Notez