Saturday, January 3, 2009

digi

Posted by Siew * Beauty Advisor at 4:56 PM
digi is really like sucks man. everyday got the same old problem. i hate digi. im gonna switch to celcom real soon. i have like the whole day no network coverage problem. i mean wth?!! and because of that i cant contact my dad to pick me up at the saloon and what terrible is that i get to walk home alone which is being force. under the big red sun. it really sucks la. at first i thought it was just like a while then after i several times restart and take off my sim card it was still the same then i call the digi center guy. u know what he told me?? i cant believe what he told me was right. he said that an area theres like only can give the line for 5000 people then maybe theres one in it who cant have the network. thats ME!!! sucks la. no matter what i still gonna switch. and i ask him does he have any idea when i can get back my coverage, he said he is not sure. wtf?!!!! i talk patiently to him. its not like me rite? but i dont really care now. who can guarantee that it wont happen next time? i just cant stand it anymore.

REALITY

0 comments on "digi"

 

baby bunny and babe sunshine ♥ xoxo Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Blogger Styles Image by Tadpole's Notez