Tuesday, February 10, 2009

new year is over

Posted by Siew * Beauty Advisor at 7:31 AM
time passes really so fast. like the first day of cny was yesterday. but then today is the very first day of 2009 for us chinese. mum said that everyone has the last holiday yesterday, after that everyone must start to work hard and earn more money in this very new year. last night i thought we are not going to eat special dinner cos last saturday just went to club for cha goh mei dinner with my relatives. but then at last my sis called my mum saying that my aunt got cook special dinner last night so i went back home to take that dinner then went back to close shop again. my babi tree went home early cos is cha goh mei then he went out with his buddies drink and chit chat. feel jealous. lol. but i still texting with him all the way till he got home. the topic last night that we talked about was quite fresh and nice. but i dont think that we should everyday talk about it cos i know you sure will feel annoy. lol. i promise you i will try my best to be more independent and most important mature. childish is totally not suit for you. at least you told me that im better than the others. and thats make me feel a bit better. hah. my babi tree has this two front teeth which is so cute then i realised it makes him look like rabbit. rabbit as a nick is way too normal. so i decided to give him one more new nick which is--- baby bunny! lol. sound cute rite? haha. he has like six or seven nick already. i love the way we are now. so, anyone out there dont try to mess up us. lol. xoxo. my sickness is getting better but i still have bad cough cos i cant stand those amazing chocolate. lol. but i hope i will get better when valentine!



Valentines ♥ left 4days!!!!

0 comments on "new year is over"

 

baby bunny and babe sunshine ♥ xoxo Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Blogger Styles Image by Tadpole's Notez