Sunday, April 26, 2009

bla bla bla..

Posted by Siew * Beauty Advisor at 8:40 AM
went to bla bla bla have supper with baby bunny last night. we tried to find many place but not a place that makes me please with. so, at last baby bunny brought me to bla bla bla. we ordered a grilled salmon fish which is his favourite and i ordered a pot of pandan green tea and he ordered a chocolate cookie crush. we shared the meal cos is a big portion for me. i cant even finish half of it. its all baby bunny help me eat. lol. its nice tho. after a while of chit chat then we decided to head home. after sending me home baby went to the core to have farewell with his friends. i wasnt feeling wana go cos i just washed my hair at salon yesterday, i dont want to get any cigarette smell on my hair on the first day. baby told me that after my period he will bring me go. so, i'll be waiting. lol. love you always. beloved babe sunshine


anyone looking for some cheap cosmetic stuff but which is branded? you can join me at my work place--- Satok Gallery at the ground floor of Wisma Satok. we have these 1/2 price promotion going on. its been 2days. today we are going for the last 2days.
so, monday will be the last day!
hurry up!!! dont miss it. you'll regret. operation hours from 10am to 9pm.

0 comments on "bla bla bla.."

 

baby bunny and babe sunshine ♥ xoxo Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Blogger Styles Image by Tadpole's Notez