Friday, April 10, 2009

long way to go

Posted by Siew * Beauty Advisor at 8:37 PM
just took it! lol. he say he will paiseh. my cutie baby.





misses u girls so much la. xoxo. must take care!



e
h






i love this pics..

i know i been such a long time didnt update my blog. after Haan&Et left then i started to get so busy on my job. as everyone knows that i been working at Satok for quite some time already. then just 10days ago there was a big 50% storewide sales going on, that 10days we have to work full shift and no off and most of all we only have 1/2 hours break?! i mean wtf rite? but what to do? as a a staff we can only obey. then weekend we still have to work till 12midnite. even though is not exactly 12 close but we still have to close and wait for the cashiers and everything done just can home. so, it was a exhausted 10days. i been so tired. but now its over so wat actually i can enjoy my off days. today is good friday. i get to off. then i hang out with my bunny whole day. love him so much. what actually is that he still at my house. he is watching dvd down at my living room. and im here to update my long wasted blog. lol.

theres quite some stuff i wana blog about. i felt regret that i couldnt make it to send Haan&Et flight. i misses u girls so much. i was working on that day. at first i thought i was going to have my off on that day but what i didnt realise was during that time its the big sales going on. Sorry, girls. hope to see u two real soon. love y'all. take care! but im glad that you girls came to Satok to find me. i will never forget. felt touch. all the best. hope u girls still got read my blog. lol.
after the farewell party at bdc then i started to work till now i just get the chance to update my blog. anyways, im gonna upload some pictures. some vain pictures of myself and some long time ago pictures.

today in the early morning before i open my eye. i heard a familiar sound asking me something, guess who? its my baby bunny. lol. i slept over. he told me that he reach my house around 9++. i didnt know. at that time is almost 11am. then he was busy helping my bro do some stuff which is important. then after that i changed and wash, it was almost 1pm we went to the Spring to have our brunch with Jack&Nico at Sushi King. it was so crowded as its holiday today. after our brunch we went to walk around and Jack went home to tutor. i bought myself a wallet, a working top, a mina mags, a nail colour and a new collection shadow from the Face shop. actually i wana buy a purple colour shadow but baby doesnt like it. so, at last i bought a pinkie one. lol. then went to sunny hill to buy the yummy vanilla icecream. and went home to take some nap. it was 6pm then we decided to go for a swim but guess what? when we reached the new golf club resort the pool operation hours only till 630pm. then me and bunny just take our bath there and have some dinner. it was so full. then im home here. updating my blog. quite a exciting day. i love my life but at the same time im tired. almost forgot mention that i got new contact lens from my bro. he delivers to me. so nice! love it. thankie!

i misses my high school life. peoples always nostalgic about their past. they dont always like the way their life now. i mean most people.

1 comments on "long way to go"

vey on April 11, 2009 at 3:09 PM said...

finally an update! haha.. your blog has been dead for suchhh a long time.. ;3

update more okie?

love ya!

 

baby bunny and babe sunshine ♥ xoxo Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Blogger Styles Image by Tadpole's Notez