Tuesday, July 7, 2009

7/7

Posted by Siew * Beauty Advisor at 8:56 PM


















first of all i wana say HAPPIE BDAY TO TRACY&JOY!!

such a long time didnt update my blog. been so busy and tired lately. have a huge renovation going on at my work place. super dusty and late sleep some more then at the end lead to sick. just went to seek doctor just now. that clinic is the first time i went there cos the one that i always went already after i finish my work. that clinic is my babi always went to want. the doctor quite loso. lol. hope i will get well soon. babi is also having the same sickness with me. i think most people in kch already sick and is the same sickness. pray for everyone, esp babi and myself. xoxo.


btw, the other day hang out with ky,chia,vero and jenq. we went to popwave to sing. on that day chun2 my workplace there close at 8pm cos of the renovation. we sang till 10pm plus then jenq brought me and chia back. its quite fun. get sometime to meet up after for so long. feels great!

p.s i hope i will recover soon. peace out there! ♥
tmr taking sick leave. have to get a good rest.

0 comments on "7/7"

 

baby bunny and babe sunshine ♥ xoxo Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Blogger Styles Image by Tadpole's Notez