Tuesday, September 1, 2009

nails do and jade pot tea house

Posted by Siew * Beauty Advisor at 8:58 PM

happie 1year&4months♥ xoxo




without make up..


lovey my life ♥








today i have my last off day after that i wont have any off day and shift fot the next two weeks as we are having a raya promotion there at my working place. so, will super busy. then today i went out with jia&sha. jia is going to fly soon. then we long time didnt meet up also. so, today in the early morning we went to chonglin park lim's place to have our breakfast, beef noodle. then went over to the abbie which is just located beside lim's place. i have my hair wash there. cos my sister said they blow curly hair not bad. so, i have a try. they blow quite long, makes my butt so flat and pain. lol. after washing my hair then went to the spring to do my nails. is printing want. quite nice. its not expensive also. but take quite long time. its another long waiting there also. my butt pain again. after that feeling thirsty then went to tai khiong bought some stuff for making salad for my baby and bought the hello panda cookies for my baby elaine. then went to sha house play with darren a while then went back home. heavy rain. baby came over then eat a big bowl of fruit salad made by me♥ then went taking a nap a while then went to jade pot tea house have our dinner and went to boulevard like 15mins then come back home. i have a greatful off day!! ♥ xoxo


lovey my life! ♥

0 comments on "nails do and jade pot tea house"

 

baby bunny and babe sunshine ♥ xoxo Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Blogger Styles Image by Tadpole's Notez