Tuesday, April 13, 2010

random

Posted by Siew * Beauty Advisor at 10:09 PM
i been super duper long didnt update my blog. cos i been busy for quite some time and also bcos im really lazy to keep updating my blog now. everyday work till night time then came home bath and sleep. thats my life. so boring rite? but we all earn money for keeping ourselves living. thats what everyone do now. but of cos not for schooling people, those were super lucky to have the chance. anyway. everythings has already changed in my life. im single now. at first is like so different to me, but slowly by now im actually feeling better and i am enjoying my single life. cos i have lost the single life's feel for so long. i think everything happens has to be its own good and bad. why not i choose to take it more easy and think it as a good one, rite? and the most valuable things that im learning now is how to be more patient and control myself not to always be so tempted. i admit that i am really very hot temper kinda person, but i am learning how to change it. family told me its not gona happen but i insist to try. otherwise i will be losing friends and love. those were really important to me. i also not sure why i will take those stuff as so important in my life. probably maybe bcos i am a pisces. now i get to spend more time with my families&friends is actually very nice. cos when im in a relationship i used to always went out with bf and dont have much time with families&friends. now i do have lots of time to do all these that i seldom do. i think i should appreciate for what i have now. appreciate the people that surrounding me and appreciate my life. life should living happily everyday.

0 comments on "random"

 

baby bunny and babe sunshine ♥ xoxo Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Blogger Styles Image by Tadpole's Notez