Monday, January 29, 2007

A Happy Day~

Posted by Siew * Beauty Advisor at 4:03 PM
Today i feel quite happy. Coz i got to spent the school time together with my best best best friends. Who are Hei,Chia,Sel,Hian,Peng,Daan. They are all my best friends in school. I know peoples will feel weird why am i so happy?!! As everyone know that chmsn1 from monday to saturday always school. Almost everyday we spend the time together. Why i feel happy especially today?! As everyone who got read my last blog know that i was being hurt. But today then i feel happy. So i wanna blog about it.

Monday for me is a tired day in every week. But today i felt different. Today after our lessons we have our pe classes. We all hate pe. But we got no choice. We must go coz if not the school will deduct our marks again. The school always use deduct our marks for the reason to force everything that we dont wish to do. But how?? Rules is rules that the students cannot say anything about it.

Why izzit for me that monday is so tired?!! Coz after our pe classes i got tuition at night 7pm~9pm. Just so xhausted. Today is even more worst coz i got test tmr. But luckily is English and is only one chapter. So lucky. Hahaha.

The things that i wanna blog about it is that. Last few days i was chatting with my xue mei, Eva. Then i told her everything about my sad day. Then she was so caring and tried to comfort me. At last she said that she wanna buy me sweet next week. Then at first i thought she was just kidding. Then today she gave the sweet which scared me. Hahaha. Anyway i still wanna thank her for it. We are not close at all but she is so caring. Lolx. Im lucky to have a friend like her. Thank you very much gal!!!

Then the second things i wanna blog i s that today when during our pe classes. Ah Hian and Da an was trying to tell me something but i think that they dont dare. I guess it was not a good news. Then i was trying to covered up my ear and not to listen. At last they went away. They make me feel even curious to know and i tried to ask them what them wanna tell me but they dont wanna tell me. Then i went to find Sel to tell her that they two wanna tell me something but it seems like wasnt a good news. Then me and Sel went to ask them two. Then Ah Peng say that "For our safety, you gals better dont find me out!" As we had a deal that all our single friends wanna hang out together on valentines day.

Then me and Sel got kinda kektiok then we just walk away from them. Then Ah Hian thought that i was going to cry then he come over and try to ask me. But then i just walk away from him. Then Da an and Ah Hian just kinda dont know what to do. After that me, Chia and Sel was walking together at the sport field. Walking around and singing together. Lolx. Then suddenly Da an and Ah Hian were together at ours back. They was so funny. But then me and Sel was fooling around and try not to care about them. Then while we were walking the second round. Da an and Ah Hian were asking us wanna drink "green tea and 7up?" At first we didnt answer them but then our Chia she is so cute. She is the only one saying " Yea!!! I want!!" But then Da an and Ah Hian say " Im asking the orange's shirt ((me))?" And Da an say " Im asking wearing the school uniform ((Sel)) want?" Then Chia was LL. She was so sad then say no one wanna buy for me. It was funny. Then suddenly Ah Peng ask Chia wanna have a drink? Then our cute Chia answer till so loud saying "Yea!! I want" But at last Ah Peng still didnt buy for Chia coz he didnt bring his wallet. Lolx.

The boys are just so cute!! Haha.

As our deal when is Valentines Day we wanna spend together. Then we got 6 person. 3 gals and 3 boys. Then we decide to become 3 couple. Then we had our lucky draw last week. Then i chose Ah Hian and Hei chose Ah Peng and Sel chose Da an. Then we started our couples things this whole week. It was funny. And we also planned to wear the same colour clothes that day. Is a different Valentines Day this year. 2007!! Here we come.

Cant wait anymore. But before the Valentines Day. I got a loadxs of tests. Im gonna die soon. Lolx. Anyway. Still cant wait. Hahahaha.


Peace! XoxO. Love ya all always. You guys make my day more colourful. Thanks.

2 comments on "A Happy Day~"

Anonymous said...

Yea!

The guys were so cute!! xD I feel kinda touched that they will do that kind of thgs for us. LOL..

Anyway, I had fun too, walking around and singing. Hehehe.. I really love this year. Everything is so perfect!

I'M PINK! ;)

hian on January 29, 2007 at 9:49 PM said...

Haha... Guys ma.... Guy see gal happy they also happy ma... ^^

 

baby bunny and babe sunshine ♥ xoxo Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Blogger Styles Image by Tadpole's Notez