Saturday, January 27, 2007

Once Again I Was Being Hurt^^

Posted by Siew * Beauty Advisor at 1:03 PM
I was being hurt again. AGAIN!!! It sucks! I really hate being falling in love. Im totally...For God Sake!! Oooooh~ Our relatioship started since last two month. Thats mean our relationship already got 3 months since now. I was so trust him because he is not same as the other that i like. He is friendly and caring. So i dont know why i was falling in love with him for not even meet each other. Anyway. I still fall in love.

The way we stay together and communicate is just so like couple already. I mean SO!! But i was so confused about our relationship at first. So then i ask him about it. Coz i wanna be clear about it. His answer is not the time yet and beside we never meet before. He say that he never wanna hurt my feeling and he scare that if we started, if one day we ends, we wont be contacting anymore. He want to be my friend. Because he thinks that friend is forever but couple is just temporary.

Then one day i found out that the testimotial that i wrote for him. Has gone. I was so pissed off at that time. Because at the same time we didnt contact for 3 days. And i was thinking why is he doing this?!! I mean im so scare. He will gave up me. Then my sista Sel she suddenly ask me what happened? As i wrote "***** *** *** ****!! Why u delete the testimotial that i wrote for you?!!! I hate you!!!" On my MSN pm. Then i started to get too emotional. I told her everything then she agree that she will also get pissed off if someone did the same thing to her. And...I said "Yeah!!" *Sneeze*

After that i was crying the whole night. Coz i really do care about him. But i dont know why he did this to me. I know he doesnt mean it. But i still cant afford it. I cant!!! That night Sel just help me sms him tell him hows his piggy was feeling. Then bla bla bla. A lot!! Then we were smsing at that time too. Last last message is "ermm...how?? So what you want me to do?" Replied "Make ur decision. Friend forever??" He didnt reply. Then i sent a message saying "I let you think first. Give me the answer before the next day. If u didnt reply me thats mean you had make ur desicion. Friend forever. Ok?" Then he finally replied "Ok."

Then the next day i was waiting for his message but then he didnt sms me. Then i cant wait anymore so i sms him asking him "So? Ur desicion is friend forever?" He didnt reply me also. So i dont care about him. Then today. This morning i switch on my phone. A message. Saying "I miss u piggy. This afternoon when u message me not that i dont wanna reply. It just hard for me to choose now. Neway i dont wanna make you felt bad so i hope we can be friend. And i hope u happy and dont ever cry because of me again. Take care."

When i finished reading it. I was holding my breath and try not to cry out. Till i reached school. I was quite fine. Then suddenly my classmate who were sitting near me. Keep on "suan" me for everything that i did. It was nothing at all but then they keep on "suan" me. I cant handle the stress anymore then i cried out. I cried till cant breath. It was horrible and so suffering. I had not been crying like that tiam for so long. When is english period my form teacher was so caring. Thank you teacher!!! Love ya always.

It was hurt tho. HURT!!!!

1 comments on "Once Again I Was Being Hurt^^"

Anonymous said...

I AM SO PROUD OF YOU, SIEW!

Because you didn't cry in front of me eventhough I know that you are feeling so hurt inside. With or without boys, we girls can still survive.

But this is love, if you want to love, you will get hurt. Cause and effect, I guess. We all hurt the people we love and we are often hurt by the people that love us, too.

Remember the testi I gave you?

------------------Girls--------------------
-------------are like apples-------------------
--------on trees. The best ones-----------
------are at the top of the tree.--------
----The boys dont want to reach------
---for the good ones because they ------
-are afraid of falling and getting hurt.----
Instead, they just get the rotten apples-
---from the ground that aren't as good,
but easy. So the apples at the top think
-something is wrong with them, when in
--reality, they're amazing. They just
---have to wait for the right boy to-------
----- come along, the one who's-----------
----------- brave enough to-----------------
-----------------climb all----------------------
----------------- the way---------------------
-----------------to the top--------------------
---------------- of the tree.------------------

Love you, girl. I'm so proud that you're so strong.

Mwahxx!

 

baby bunny and babe sunshine ♥ xoxo Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Blogger Styles Image by Tadpole's Notez