Thursday, January 25, 2007

Today Is The Happiest Day Ever!!!

Posted by Siew * Beauty Advisor at 2:43 PM
Today is my happiest day ever!! Because my classmate keep on makes me laugh during the last period. Really beartahan. Haha. His name is Freddy Bong Heng Guan. When you are in a very bad mood, you try to talk to him,trust me, you will feel much better after talking with him. Thats what all the classmates said. Lolx.

What he did to us today is that he keep on saying that my another classmate, Thian Zi Ling. He say "Hey! Ms Thian! You are so yuks!" At first my friend cant really understand what did he said. Then as everyone said that my english not bad then she come over and ask me what did Freddy said to her. Then i told her what did Freddy said. Haha. Then she is so cute. She scream back to Freddy again. "Oh!! You are so STUPID!!!!" Then i keep on laugh at both of them. Aduhh. Beartahan. And that was yesterday!!

What exactly happened today is that we repeat what he said yesterday. Then he say me back. "Cornelia you are so yuks!!" Then we two just keep on repeating the same things. What is funny is that when he talk, his mouth become a M shape. Then all of our classmate just keeping the laughter during the whole period. Haha. Then we ask our teacher to look at his mouth. He become very shy. He keep his shout all the time when our teacher try to see how funny it was. Thats keep us laugh again. Aduhh.

Then i ask him to become the model of the Mcdonald la. Then he ask me why??! Then i say because when u talk ur mouth can become a M shape. Then he just keep on laughing. When all of our classmate look at his mouth. He say dont keep on look at me la!! Thats it.

Thats my day today during the happy time at school.

Funny!! Hey Freddy keep us happy always yea?! Stay cute! Peace. XOXO.

0 comments on "Today Is The Happiest Day Ever!!!"

 

baby bunny and babe sunshine ♥ xoxo Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Blogger Styles Image by Tadpole's Notez