Saturday, January 20, 2007

Heres My Second Blogging~!!

Posted by Siew * Beauty Advisor at 2:29 PM
Last few days i get to hang out with my frens. Which is quite long time ago. But i still wana post about it. Coz is a memorable day for me. I will never gonna forget that day. First my guys fren who already know how to drive safely then they pick me up at my house. Then after picking me up we went to pick one of my sista up at her house too. After picking her up then we went to pick up another of my sista. One of them stay at MJC and the other stay at ermm...actually i dont know that place name. Hehe. Paiseh.

Anyway. We were discussing where to drink and chit chat together. Suddenly i pop up a place which is TONG GUAN XI GUAN. Is a new place at ang chen ho there.

When we reach there. We start looking over the menu. They got a loadxs of special bread just like the wei xiao pasta got all kinds of pasta. Hahaha. At that time i was so full coz that nite my house got a bbq party which organized by my brother then i dont get to invite my frens. But nvm la. The foods also not enuff for my frens if they come. Hahahaha.

After looking at the menu. I get to ordered a white milk tea. As Chia did the same. And my selfairy sista get to ordered wat honey capuccino?! Hahaha. I think it doesnt sounds tasty coz i dont like coffee. Hehe. And the guys get to ordered one ice white milk tea ((which copy mine)) Lol. And the other ordered a very healthy dessert is call GUI LING GAO. Black in colour.

Because there was nothing to do then me and my gals start taking pics. That was loadxs of pic in my sista phone. Haha. I start getting ZHI LIAN liaw. Which my brother and sister like to do that. I think is kind of an YI CHUAN. All the CHUO's Family members like to take pics. I think is because of my mum. She used to help us took pics when we were still a little baby,toddler. She say that is because that when we grow up we can still remember those days we used to spent together and is memorable too. So i guess is because of that reason then 3 of us like to take pics of ourself ki. Lolx.

After the taking pics and chit chat things going to an end. We went to alakad to see is there a movie for us to watch. But then theres wasnt any nice. Eventhough is nice. The time dont let us to. Hehe. But luckily we didnt watch because somebody told us that at nite after we left alakad totally blacked out and all the movies were stop playing. Hahaz.

At the last spot. We went to the nearest Mcdonald. Their fries was so nasty. Its totally different from the pandungan want. Yuks!! Haha. We just finish our fries and drink then we went back home. Thats it. Hahaha.

Is nice goin out with them. Wish to go out more often. But for the chmsn1 student cannot do that too often. Is not good. We have to study hard for this year. We must!! No matter what.

2 comments on "Heres My Second Blogging~!!"

Anonymous said...

Who said that we can't go out this year?

This is our special year, if you think we're gonna spend it most of the time locked up at home, think again, babes. ;) Cos you know that ain't gonna happen.

Had fun tonight, but stop laughing at me when I don't mean to be funny. It hurts my feelings....

JK!

;P

Love ya! Mwahxx!

Siew * Beauty Advisor on January 21, 2007 at 8:13 PM said...

hahaha...yaya...u r rite?!! but i dn thk that im gona go ou tht often la. i guess so. lol

 

baby bunny and babe sunshine ♥ xoxo Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Blogger Styles Image by Tadpole's Notez