Thursday, January 18, 2007

I Have My Own New Blog Now!!!

Posted by Siew * Beauty Advisor at 7:41 PM
I get to have a new blog for my own. Im so happy for it. Because i got my sista to help me create a new blog for me. Which i dont have to create myself. Thanks!! Love ya!! Haha. Anyway. First of all i wana write about my school day today. I felt quite tired today. The whole day is just refreshing the book-keeping exercises. Coz today i got the first monthly test for book-keeping. Its quite easy. Because is the first chapter. And actually i quite hate to go to school. Because so boring and tiring. My sista's class so far away from mine. I hate it la. When i go their class to find them then when the bell rang i have to walk back to my class sure i late want. So beiche neh. So this few days i dont go there liaw. Coz is really too far away. Cant stand for the school rules. If i keep on getting late. I think i also no need attend the lessons liaw la. Coz will let the school cut my marks cut till no need sit for the exams. Hahaha. Anyway. I have to face the truth. Its not gonna change tho. Lol. Have to get use to it also. I guess i have to stop here now. Love ya all!! Peace~ xoxo

4 comments on "I Have My Own New Blog Now!!!"

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Hey gurlie! :3 When the internet is stable, I'll help you change your layout again if you want. ^^

I duno why our class is always so faraway from each other... But look on the bright side, at least now we have p.e together!! Heeheex..

We'll look for you during recess, so don't worry!! If we don't go to your class, there's only two reasons: 1) Got called to the office, 2) Doing hwk or just busy.

Don't think too much kays? Mwahssss! Heheh.. Love yah!

hian on January 18, 2007 at 10:28 PM said...

Haha.. got blog liao bo.. ^^ Class far also bobian ma... Rite?? as long i accompany u to walk back lo... haha..

Siew * Beauty Advisor on January 20, 2007 at 2:28 PM said...

yaya...thxs gal and guy!! i knw la. classes far away is really bopien. but i hate the school rules ma. sien. hehhe...anyway. thxs!!! love ya!! mwahxs

 

baby bunny and babe sunshine ♥ xoxo Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Blogger Styles Image by Tadpole's Notez