Friday, February 2, 2007

~Is A New Beginning~February~

Posted by Siew * Beauty Advisor at 6:07 PM
Is already february!! Is a new beginning now. I communicate with T very well. We are really best friends now. As his wish. At first we really cant communicate well because i just cant face the fact that he just wanna be friends but not couple. But then times lets everything goes well soon.

We used to chatting for our own communication now. Because i dont wanna him to sms me, i scare that i cant give up him. But now i really give up him. Although sometime i will still think of him when theres something very similar with him. Thats a fact.

No doubt that i really miss the time that we used to be very close and just like couple. But i cant do anything about it. I mean nothing. Im just helpless.

As its a new beginning. I have to learn how to stay strong and forget all that junk. It was a junk now coz is already over. Nothing can come back. Nothing. Look at the bright side. It will be better if i just think at the positive side.

Here i wanna thank my sister and brother and of coz my sista. Because they really very caring when i told them everything that i been given up by a guy i like. They tried to comfort me not to think the negative side. But i just tell them i cant coz i cant control anything i think and feel. Lolxs.

Anyway. I got my best best friends to accompany me now. So that i wont be feeling lonely anymore. Even though i gonna be single forever i will still have my family and my buddies. They will always stay with me even we are not at the same place. In my heart they will always stay with me. Without doubt.

Peace!! Love ya all. Mwahxs. Take Care!!

5 comments on "~Is A New Beginning~February~"

Anonymous said...

Who said you're gonna be single forever? :p

Love ya loads! There are better guys out there. Cuter ones, too. Heheh!

hian on February 4, 2007 at 1:52 AM said...

Haiya~~ of coz will think of him de la... This things need times.. Hehe... U gonna be single forever meh?? Wont la... Not must be T ma... A B C D also can ma... A to Z ar.. lots of choices... scare no meh... If really no... Here still got one H... Lolxx..

Siew * Beauty Advisor on February 5, 2007 at 4:19 PM said...

hahaha. who is the H?? i mean the H want me meh? hhahaha. anyway. i know u all are very caring. love ya all always!! xoxo.

hian on February 6, 2007 at 11:03 PM said...

Lol... H = Hian Cannot say' H wan C meh??' It shud be ' C wan H meh??'' haha

Siew * Beauty Advisor on February 9, 2007 at 6:14 PM said...

er...why must C want H le?!! H is a boy bo. He shd be the one who is saying who want who la hor?!! kns..bluekk^^

 

baby bunny and babe sunshine ♥ xoxo Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Blogger Styles Image by Tadpole's Notez