Tuesday, February 6, 2007

Tests~!!

Posted by Siew * Beauty Advisor at 2:07 PM
Today i had my another two subject's test. It was so difficult. That i think i fail for both of it. Lol. Anyway. Is already over. Im feeling quite relax now. Although this whole week not even a day can relax. But seriously after this whole week im gonna be very relaxing. Then i can hang out with my friends at night again. I wish i can always hang out with my gang but i always thinks that im gonna have test soon. I cant go out.

I must study very hard this year. Because last year im not satisfied with my result. Is too out of my mind. I dont think i can get that kind of result. Feel so shame of myself. But is ok now. I wanna try my best for this year. I must!!

But for two subject which i really got no confident of them anymore. Math and BM. This two is just so difficult. Because i dont have the simple steps of it. So im absolutely hopeless. Forget it la. Just study hard for the other subject is more important now. Nothing much.

I know that this topic is very bored. So i guess i change to another topic now.

Next wednesday is our BIG day. Is Valentines Day!! I really cant wait for it anymore. But the first thing that i gonna do is that i have to pay attention at my entire test week. After that. Im FREE!! Wow! So excited. Lol.

Wear same colour clothes. Hang out together at nite. Having dinner together. Take pics!!

We must take pics on that day then upload my fs and blog. Wow!! Hahaha. Is gonna be a jealousy out there. Happy~

I think just stop here. Hehe. Peace!! Mwahxs.

0 comments on "Tests~!!"

 

baby bunny and babe sunshine ♥ xoxo Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Blogger Styles Image by Tadpole's Notez