Sunday, February 11, 2007

Cancelled~

Posted by Siew * Beauty Advisor at 9:50 AM
I had already cancel the Valentines Dates with all my single friends. Because of some sort of bear gam guan. I hate to force someone that he/she didnt even wanna go but they just dont wanna say it out. Then when we hang out that time he/she will just give me a face like he/she didnt even wish to hang out together. I just hate it!!

As i already cancel. I guess that one of sista thinks that she really dont wanna hang out with some of the boys. When i had just sent out the cancel's messages. She called me that night. Asking why i wanna cancel as i was the one who is planning the whole things. Then i just say that was because not just you but also a boy. Who bear gam guan wanna hang out together. Then what for i just still forcing u guys to hang out together!??

It means nothing if i just forcing u guys to hang out togther. So. Cancelled.

Last two nites one of my sista suddenly tell me a bunch of things saying that she thinks that she is not belong in our group. She thinks that we 'len lou' her. In some case we didnt even realize that. And i just told her not to think too much. But she say that she is not be welcoming in our group but she is welcoming. She just always think the negative side. Because of our quarrel last year. So she still thinks that she is not yet been forgiven!! But she was be forgiven long time ago. Just that we have to start to get used to the fact now.

So dont think too much gal!! You will be fine soon. And you will realize that u are absolutely welcome in our group. Stop thinking those stuff!! It will make ur 2007 becoming a dirty year!! I guess you also dont wish to let that happened!! Rite?!!

Stay peace!! xoxo.

0 comments on "Cancelled~"

 

baby bunny and babe sunshine ♥ xoxo Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Blogger Styles Image by Tadpole's Notez