Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Tagged, By Veronica.

Posted by Siew * Beauty Advisor at 5:27 PM
Each player of this game starts off by giving 6 weird things about themselves. People who gets tagged will need to write in a blog of their own 6 weird things as well as state the rules clearly. In the end, you need to tag 6 other people and list their names. After you do that, leave them each a comment letting them know you tagged them and to read your blog.

I dont think im weird too. What am i gonna write le?!! Vero why u wanna tag me? I dont even think im weird at all. Anyway, tag is tag. Haiz. Lol.

1.First of all i think i always got kinda six sense things. Which all my buddies feel freaky about that. Bcos they never know that it would be so chun. Lol. What so freaky is that i say later will rain then sure rain, i say teacher will check out our fingernails during math period and it happened at junior 3!! freaky?!! Haha.

2.I like to eat western foods so much. I never wish to eat chinese foods. But as im a chinese sure i have to eat. The highest record that i can 7 days a week eat bread in the morning that i wont feeling yuky or anything. Is just nice. Bread.

3.I got a long long long tongue. Which can touch till my nose when i lick up!! Its real. If u dont believe. You can try to ask my family. They all cant lick it that way. Im the only one who can!! Lol.

4.I got a big head. Thats what my family says. But i dont really think that my head is that big. But all my family still say that. Erm..Maybe it is.

5.One weird weird thing is that i used to fall down till i grow up. The spot that i used to fall is drain. Fall till my leg got lots of trace. Im so sien about that. Cos is really causing my leg so ungly. Haiz.

6.Im freaking afraid to stay at home alone. I used to cried when im alone at home.

I dont think im weird at all. Not at all. Think it?!! Am i?

I tag: Hian,Vero, Pamela, Sze Yen, Debbie, Doli.

2 comments on "Tagged, By Veronica."

Anonymous said...

OMG. Can't tag me again la. o.o Hahhaa..

Flowerhorn head = good fortune.

That's what Ah Hei says, right? Hehe..

Siew * Beauty Advisor on February 15, 2007 at 2:08 PM said...

huh? i dont get wat u say?? wat flowerhorn head?? lol..paiseh lo. hehe.

 

baby bunny and babe sunshine ♥ xoxo Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Blogger Styles Image by Tadpole's Notez