Thursday, February 15, 2007

Valentines Day~

Posted by Siew * Beauty Advisor at 2:49 PM
Last nite i get to celebrate my Valentines Day with my Double M and her cousin Ah Fook and Ah Fook's friend named Jie How. Hehe.

We went to a cafe which is very near my house. Roseberry. Their surrounding is just so romantic and nice. One word can describe all. Nice. Lolxs. Then i ordered a teriyaki chicken and my Double M ordered a beef pasta. Her pasta was ok. But my teriyaki chicken was so yuky!! Im so regret that i chose breast meat between boneless meat. The meat was so hard and was too salty. Omgoodness. So tiam.

We wait for Ah Fook for so long till Double M finish her pasta he still not yet come. But then at last he told us that he is bringing his friend also. At first i was so kintio. Cos i didnt even know his friend is. Then at last we end up to talk sweetly together. His friend is from Chung Hua Middle School No.3. He had already graduated. His look didnt seems to be older than us. Lolxs.

Anyway im glad that i end up my Valentines Day with my precious friends. But still got few of my buddies didnt come over. Feel a bit guilty. Haha. It was fun even though is just a dinner. Lol. Happy.

Happy Belated Valentines Day!! People!! XOXO.

0 comments on "Valentines Day~"

 

baby bunny and babe sunshine ♥ xoxo Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Blogger Styles Image by Tadpole's Notez