Sunday, March 11, 2007

10th March 2007

Posted by Siew * Beauty Advisor at 4:04 PM
Its My Birthday Party last nite. I get a loadxs of fun. But i got so tired after running up and down. So damn tired man. I can feel my hip so sour. Tiam. Then i get a loadxs of presents which i love it. Especially from my brother's friends, they all gave me accessories. I love it, thanks y'all!!

Then i wana thanks my mom for helping me barbecue. Love ya always. I invited a loadxs of friends. I had invited two of my lodge's friends and i feel so sorry that i didnt hew u guys. Too busy. Paiseh neh. Lolxs.

Then ya. We took a loadxs of pics. But all is in my friends camera. Cant get it yet. Need to wait. Hehe. Then everyone went home when is not even ten yet. Omgoodness. But i admit that my party was so bored. That nothing can do. Only can talk and talk. Lolxs. Sorry to all my friends.

Anyway, after u had finish my party then my buddy brought me to point one @ travillion. Then after that. We went hone at 12am. Thats it. My Bday Nite.

2 comments on "10th March 2007"

hian on March 13, 2007 at 12:15 PM said...

Hehe... It was nice... N I like the BBQ chicken wings.. Hehe...

Siew * Beauty Advisor on March 13, 2007 at 8:01 PM said...

hahaha..thxs!! i glad that u say it that way. cos i was scare that u guys will get bored. sorry!!

 

baby bunny and babe sunshine ♥ xoxo Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Blogger Styles Image by Tadpole's Notez