Tuesday, March 13, 2007

My Bday!!!!!!!

Posted by Siew * Beauty Advisor at 8:08 PM
Today is my bday and i got stuck at home the whole day. Damn. Actuallly me myself dont wana go out also. Go out too often in these few days. Get bored of Kuching. Kuching is too small.

But if my Vero buddy is in Kuching now sure she will find me out seems is my bday. She is at Damai now. Haiz. Even my Hian buddy also went to Damai. Get sick of them man. Left me alone at Kuching still is my Birthday night. Haiz ar!!

Im so boring now. Ahhh.....I have no idea what to update anymore. Just stop here. Sick man!!! What a sucks bday i had!

2 comments on "My Bday!!!!!!!"

Anonymous said...

Heyy gurlie. Sorry about pangsehing you.. But didn't I make it up that day at your party by helping you? (a) Love ya loadx! Mwahxx..

Siew * Beauty Advisor on March 16, 2007 at 8:23 PM said...

hahahah...yea~ its ok la. anyway is already over~ wat i can say to make it come back again?!! lol.

 

baby bunny and babe sunshine ♥ xoxo Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Blogger Styles Image by Tadpole's Notez