Thursday, March 29, 2007

Sadness

Posted by Siew * Beauty Advisor at 3:11 PM
I cried bcos i feel sad.

I cried bcos i think is a better way to release my stress.

I cried bcos i think i will feel better.

I cried bcos my beloved aunts' just passed away & i will always miss her.

I cried bcos that gives a sign that i should appreciate everyone beside me.

I cried bcos i never get to see her again.

I cried bcos i hope she is great wherever she is.

I cried bcos she reminds me that life is short.

I cried bcos im HURT!!!

2 comments on "Sadness"

Anonymous said...

Suddenly, it seems, that death is all around us.

Siew * Beauty Advisor on April 2, 2007 at 3:31 PM said...

yea...i agree!! it just hurts badly la.

 

baby bunny and babe sunshine ♥ xoxo Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Blogger Styles Image by Tadpole's Notez