Monday, April 2, 2007

My Second Home -- S'wak Club

Posted by Siew * Beauty Advisor at 8:17 PM
My second sweet home is back!!! Finally. I been waiting for so long. And i finally get to swim at there again. Actually is not totally all back is just the swimming pool and the others is still in renovate. Lolxs.

But is gonna be fast. Within May then i can spend all day long there. Cos i heard from my dad, he said the restaurant is gonna be very class. So im quite excited about it.

The guys toilet was so pretty and nice man!! All gals just realized that i guess. Hahhaa. And is huge and cool and me and Vero take a pic. Can check it ou at Vero's blog.

Actually that day i was quite soi. First, when i was having my shower suddenly i smell a kinda smell is like someone just vomit. Then i keep smell wondered what was it. Then suddenly Vero suggested that maybe the shower gel. Then i straightly smell on it and is really that smell. Omgosh.. Damn!! I quickly wash off my whole body. But i still get the smell after taking bath. Yuks!!

Then after that i was cleaning up myself and i found out that my skirt's zip was broken!? I mean wtf?! It was ok before i wear it. Dammit! Then luckily i bring an short pants for it then it was ok after that.

At last i get stomachache. So painful. At first i thought i was going to have my period then i quickly ask Peng bring me home to put the sanitary pad after dinner. But i realized i didnt come yet. But then after that i wasnt feeling painful instead of gastric. Tiam ar..Pain the whole night then end up didnt wan talk a word. All of them felt weird that i didnt talk and didnt scold them for shaking their leg.

Luckily, after watching Meets The Robinsons i wasnt feeling any pain anymore. I felt happy about it. L0lxs. Last but not least we went to eat porridge at the open air. Nicee. Cold weather hot stuff. Yummy!! Hehe.


2 comments on "My Second Home -- S'wak Club"

Anonymous said...

Haha.. It was an unlucky but happy day. ;D

Siew * Beauty Advisor on April 3, 2007 at 9:21 PM said...

yea!! i agree! actually im so tired at tht night but i bear gam guab just to go home like tht!! haiz..

 

baby bunny and babe sunshine ♥ xoxo Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Blogger Styles Image by Tadpole's Notez