Wednesday, April 4, 2007

Secret!!

Posted by Siew * Beauty Advisor at 6:08 PM
How i wish that u just didnt told me about ur secret!! I dont want this to happen but it just cant turn back anymore!!

It hurts to see you with another girl! I know im selfish but love is selfish. And i know im not ur anything yet. But i just cant control myself!! Please God can you just let the hurts scene to stay away from me?!! Could you please???

I scare that i cant handle this kinda things anymore! I been through this kinda things too much!! I just cant take it and received it anymore. I will get crazy real soon.

And i have been cried too much and my eye is just getting worst! Dammit!! I just hate guys!! I had already lost every single confident for loving a guy again. Maybe, maybe theres still a bit, just a bit more left. But i hope i can keep it till the day i found a great guy and who really do love me and do care about me. Appreciate!! Is the most important things over all.

4 comments on "Secret!!"

Anonymous said...

When I asked you about your PM on msn.. You told me you wrote it for fun only. And now?

You told me no secrets.

So I told you all of mine.

And now you're the one who's keeping them.

Siew * Beauty Advisor on April 5, 2007 at 1:47 PM said...

cos this things is related to u too. i prefer not to say it out cos i dn want to let smth happen to us anymore. i cant guarantee tht i wont do anythg bad after speak it out.so just let it be a secret forever~~ and 100% sure is nt about ur "secret" tht u told me tht day!! totally not abt tht! so dn worry!

Anonymous said...

It doesn't matter what it's about. You said no secrets!

The worse part is that you lied to me when I asked you what's wrong.

Siew * Beauty Advisor on April 5, 2007 at 1:59 PM said...

i just not prepare to tell u anythg abt tht yet. cos i am really hurt and this time i just cant speak it out to anyone.cos theres no one will get it. and i dn wana let any bad thgs to happen. is already worst to let this kinda situation happen, and i wana prevent for losing any of my best frens. and im very SORRY tht i lied. really!!

 

baby bunny and babe sunshine ♥ xoxo Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Blogger Styles Image by Tadpole's Notez