Saturday, April 7, 2007

~pLaIn~

Posted by Siew * Beauty Advisor at 3:01 PM
Life should be going in peace and relax. Should not be fight, quarrel, sadness and hurts. I guess till now i just figure out that life should going like this not that.

I want my life to be peace and plain. Cause i already feel tired and sick of everything that makes me feel tired lately. But things gonna change real soon. Change into a life full of sweetness. Actually i dont expect my life to be full of sweetness but at least just a relax life beside when during our exam, sure that im gonna be very kintio. Hahaahah.

Anyway hopes life going well out there y'all. Love all my friends now. Boys and Girls y'all are the best!! Love you guys very much!! xoxo. Take care and Stay Cool! Mwahxs.

0 comments on "~pLaIn~"

 

baby bunny and babe sunshine ♥ xoxo Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Blogger Styles Image by Tadpole's Notez