Thursday, April 12, 2007

Hair Cut* New

Posted by Siew * Beauty Advisor at 2:48 PM
I finally have my hair cut recently. I cut it on last Sunday. I love my hair now. So so much. And i think is better than last time. This time more style lo.

I got a loadxs of compliment from my friends. Im super doper happy man!! Woo..Lolxs.

And one of my friend say that my hair cut is similar with one of my buddy ((Hian)). Is a bit la. But he keep saying that mine is flat want. Where got?!!

Whatever la.. Hahaha.. I feel happy tu ho. Bluekk^^

And lately most of my friends get addicted to the song named "Girlfriend" by Avril Lavinge. First i got addicted to my buddy ((Vero)). Then i start to intro this song to my classmates then they all start to love it. And sing it everyday and even print out the lyric so as to memorize it. Lolxs. Is a great song!!

3 comments on "Hair Cut* New"

Anonymous said...

Hahaha!!

In a second you'll be wrapped around my finger.
Cos I can, cos I can do it better.
There's no other..
So when's it gona sink in?
She's so stupid what the hell were you thinking?!

Whoo`! And we said, "It's ADDICTIVE!" Hahahss..

hian on April 12, 2007 at 4:59 PM said...

lol... Copy my hairstyle... :p

Siew * Beauty Advisor on April 12, 2007 at 7:06 PM said...

vero
hahah. yalo. love that song so much!!

hian
where copy ur hairstyle lo?!! er..bluekk^^

 

baby bunny and babe sunshine ♥ xoxo Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Blogger Styles Image by Tadpole's Notez