Friday, April 27, 2007

I Fail My Law Exam!!!

Posted by Siew * Beauty Advisor at 8:35 PM
I fail my law exam! Damn!! All of us thought that it will be so easy but then at last we realised that it wasnt tht easy at all. Wth!?! Sucks man!!


All i can say is only one word DIFFICULT!! I feel so sad about it lo. Haiz.

Wish that the second time will pass it. Hopefully. I really do hope. Cause is really making me feel so sad after knowing is a fail. So i really have to study hard!! I must make the promise to myself or else i will feel very sorry to myself if i fail again and it will very sia soi also. Damn!!

Till now i still cant believe that i just fail my law test. And not to mention i hate the fucking jpj officer!! Damn!!!!! I hate you all!! Wat a shit face?!!!

Argg.......

0 comments on "I Fail My Law Exam!!!"

 

baby bunny and babe sunshine ♥ xoxo Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Blogger Styles Image by Tadpole's Notez