Tuesday, May 8, 2007

LoVeIsFiNaLlYsWeEtNoW^^

Posted by Siew * Beauty Advisor at 3:33 PM
Love is finally sweet now!! Finally. I finally get to have my own boyfriend. Wow!! I feel so happy right now. I been waiting for today for so long man!

Love is so sweet now for mee.. Hahahah. After all those stupid stuff over now i feel so release. I can see all the jealous eye looking at me now. I mean admire eye. I finally i get to see from other people. Not me anymore!! Im really happy now.

I finally get to experience how will it feel to have a boyfriend to care and love me now. I mean im so ashamed to have my very first boyfriend when i was already seveteen years old. But seventeen was like okie, at least is not twenty. I mean twenty is like so old enough to have a family. To get marry. Hhahaha. Joking..

We been together for only like one week. But is going so well now. And nothing special happens also cos we both keep on studying for the coming examination. So really dont have the time to "paktoh". Hahahhahhaha. At school sure got talk and chit chat la. But not like hang out during weekend. Cos is really kinda busy lately. But if got chance to hang out together sure gonna go!!!

I plan to go Damai after examination. But dont know la. See how they say lo. Sure gonna go with a gang of friends. It will so fun this year! Never gonna let the last two years bad things happen again! Never!! Hahahha. This year is really a new start for all of us!! Wow!! Friends...

Anyway i been so long didnt update my blog. So now update a haapy blog so as to cover all those previous blog. Hahhaha. I Love You!!! xoxo.

2 comments on "LoVeIsFiNaLlYsWeEtNoW^^"

Anonymous said...

Hahha.. Glad that you've found your happiness! All the best to the both of you.

Kisses and huggies! Love ya!

Siew * Beauty Advisor on May 9, 2007 at 6:39 PM said...

hahha. thanks! i will appreciate ur wishes! hhaha love ya!! xoxo. hugs.

 

baby bunny and babe sunshine ♥ xoxo Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Blogger Styles Image by Tadpole's Notez