Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Fail Again!!

Posted by Siew * Beauty Advisor at 7:17 PM
Today i went to test law again. Guess wat?!! I FAILED again!!! Damn!! Im so pissed off. I cant imagine that testing law is that difficult. Is the second time i test. The first time i get 34 out of 50 then this time?!! Even more worst 33 out of 50. Omgoodness. i couldnt think how worst is gona be tommorow. Im gona test it tomorrow morning again. AGAIN!! I hope i could pass. I wish. I really do wish. Please GOD help me. I dont wana fail again. Is really fucking sucks to see the computer saying GAGAL. Haiyo. So tired now. Dont feel like wana study now. I really dont have the mood to study now. Because is holidays. Is holidays why i still have to study?! Why?!! And after learning and still see fail. For god sake.. I guess thats my fate. No matter wat i still have to learn la. No choices. Tonight have to study over again. And do revision tmorrow morning thats the only thing i can do. I wana try my best! Even i fail also no words to say liaw. Cos if i had already try my best then i still fail. I also have to admit that thats my fate liaw. Bopien then go test bahasa melayu want lo. Nothing is impossible. I really do hope i can pass it. Please.

2 comments on "Fail Again!!"

Anonymous said...

God help us. :(

Jia You Owh...

Siew * Beauty Advisor on May 30, 2007 at 12:54 PM said...

yeah!! GOD did help us this time!! wow.. im so happy!! finally!!

 

baby bunny and babe sunshine ♥ xoxo Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Blogger Styles Image by Tadpole's Notez