Wednesday, May 30, 2007

PASS..FINALLY!!

Posted by Siew * Beauty Advisor at 12:56 PM
I finally pass my law test. Finally!! Im so happy about it. This was the third time i went to test. Luckily, i did pass. I get 46 out of 50. Same as Vero. But we was so sorry to see ah hei fail. Both of us were too high to control our emotion. SORRY hei. We really didnt mean it, hope that u can forgive us. Eventhough u didnt read our blog but i still have to say..im sorry!! Being ur best sista we shouldnt had that kinda reaction in front of u. Anyways. I finally pass!! And is a english course. Is NOT wat BAHASA MELAYU. I can prove that english also can pass if u have the jue xin. yeah....pass!!!!!!! Wow..smile. peace. xoxo.

2 comments on "PASS..FINALLY!!"

Anonymous said...

MWAHHA.

High 5, sista! Mwahxx!

Totally awesome, I can't wait to drive - legally! xD

Siew * Beauty Advisor on May 30, 2007 at 1:13 PM said...

ahhaha. awesome!! i cant wait to drive to. yippy!! xoxo.

 

baby bunny and babe sunshine ♥ xoxo Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Blogger Styles Image by Tadpole's Notez