Friday, June 1, 2007

Anniversary ^^

Posted by Siew * Beauty Advisor at 1:30 PM
Its been one month me and baby get together. One month is not really a long time but for me times is really moving so fast. Real fast. He is not here with me these four days cos he gtg to wat camp held from our school want. He is the medical group not the playing one.

Last nite i sms with him and he told me tht he had to wash the toilet and so many stuff to do and he cant even shower after all the works is done. Damn!! So sucks!! Wat kinda rules is that? So kolian.. I feel so xin tiam. He told me that he get sunburn also. I mean wth?! Ngaiti..

So miss him nehx. He is not with me now. Always think of him and love him so much. xoxo.

Anyways. HAPPY ONE MONTH!!! YEAH!!

2 comments on "Anniversary ^^"

Anonymous said...

Wish you guys can have many more happy anniversaries in the future! =D

Siew * Beauty Advisor on June 1, 2007 at 1:52 PM said...

thanks!! love u so much..lolxs.

 

baby bunny and babe sunshine ♥ xoxo Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Blogger Styles Image by Tadpole's Notez