Saturday, June 2, 2007

Celebration Without You =,, (

Posted by Siew * Beauty Advisor at 3:50 PM
Yesterday was our one month anniversary but he was not here, he went to camping. A suffering camp. Sad.

So as it was my anniversary i went to banquet celebrate with my buddies. Vero and Peng. They both were so sweet. I cant even imagine they bring me out last night. Even though i know Peng dont know is my anniversary still i wana thank him for picking up. Thanks bro. Lolxs. Vero was the one who say wanted to help me celebrate. At first didnt plan to ask Peng out as it was my anniversary. But he was so lonely at home and no one accompany him eat. So i decide to ask him out. His brother also went to camp and his family went to China, so he is home alone.

Then after finish eating we decided to watch movie so we went to Star to check is there anymore seats for Pirates Of The Carribean 3. At last we watched the 10pm's. And is on the C row. Omgoodness after watching the movie my shoulder is so tiring but the movie was nicee. After we had finished watching the movie is already 1am. So we decided to head home as im so sleepy.

And i miss my babe so much. He is not with me. I feel so lonely and kinda weird without him. Everything become so weird for me now. I get used of being single and now im not single anymore but still feeling like im single when he is not with me. Weirdo.

Because of you my world become even more colourful.
Because of you i never will feel im lonely and helpless.
Because of you i feel even more confident and pretty.
Because of you i know wat exactly is happy and tears.
Because of you im not afraid of anything.
Because of you...^^

4 comments on "Celebration Without You =,, ("

Anonymous said...

So sweet. =D

Nvm, girl. There's always next time, right?

Mwahxx! Smiles!

Siew * Beauty Advisor on June 3, 2007 at 2:34 PM said...

hahaha. yeah!! next time. i cant wait it fro nextt time. but actually dont really have to celebrate like just a month. maybe half yesr or one year then clebrate is more worth it and meaningful. lolxs. anyways. thanks gal!! xoxo. ^^

hian on June 4, 2007 at 7:34 PM said...

Love u dear... ^^
haha.. yalo .. no need celebrate like month la... later i pokka ki ar... haha...

Siew * Beauty Advisor on June 5, 2007 at 1:03 PM said...

hahaha. love u babe. i know!! thts why i say half year or one year then celebrate. dont actually know what have u spent. always short of money. = p

 

baby bunny and babe sunshine ♥ xoxo Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Blogger Styles Image by Tadpole's Notez