Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Penang Trip.

Posted by Siew * Beauty Advisor at 4:22 PM
I went to Penang during my holidays. Actually i didnt get the chance to go cos there was no seats for me anymore as my mum go all the agents in Kuching and help me search for tickets. Till the last my mum stil didnt get any tickets, they say is fully booked. Then my mum's secretary ask her to go airport and see ours luck maybe we will get a free seats but it will cost a very high price. At last i really went to airport and we waited there for so long cos we need to wait till the passengers to check in then the service guy then can help us check whether there is a free seats. And guess what?! I did get on the plane. But the price is really high. Damn!! I hate the agents, they cheated. When i got on the plane there isnt full. Theres still got 5 or 6 places left. Sucks!!

Anyway, When i reached Penang is already 8.30PM then my mum's supplier pick us up and we went to a kopitiam eat our supper, the food there was expensive but nice. A bowl of seafood porridge cost rm18!!! Wtf?! I mean..rm18 we can eat so much foods in Kuching. But is delicious and is not who we pay for it. Lolxs. Evil. Then we check in our hotel.

The next morning the supplier bring us go eat the famous dim sum. Is nicee. But got so full. Then we went to their office and my mum them started to talk for like 3 hours plus. I got so boring there. Cant stand for the feeling for getting so bored. Then when is 1pm we went to the mall. The biggest mall in Penang and is just open for half year. Is nice. Huge. High class. Named Queenbay's Mall. At first i thought Penang is not that advanced as KL. But i was wrong is so much advanced than us Kuching. Lolxs. Then later that night we went to eat seafood as the supplier's tao kei chia us. Lolxs. Is was a room and theres is a karaoke for us to entertain. At first they keep asking me and my mum and my dad to sing but i refused to cos we dont usually sing. Dont wana get embarassed. But at last cant tahan the boring liaw so my dad shout not sing is shout. Hahahahhaha. And my mum keep asking him d0nt sing like that but he didnt hew my mum. And suddenly there pop up a song named Right Here Waiting which my dad dont know how to sing so i sing. Hhahahah. Im so happy i finally dare to sing in front all the people i dont know well. ^^


Then the next day we went to the other part of Penang is called Da San Jiao. There got another supplier to bring us around. When we reach there we started to eat a lots of seafood cos the supplier every night bring us go eat seafood till i get sick of it and i wana vomit liaw. But is nice better than Kuching. I gues i shouldnt always compare to us. Is a bad thing as Kuching is my hometown. Lolxs. Then one night after we have finished our Thai's foods then the supplier bring us to a place called Auto City. Is a place with full of cafe,lounge,pub,fast food,shopping place,reastaurant and more. Is a high class place and huge. And we went into a lounge aka restaurant called Tao. Sound familiar right?! Our Kuching also got one cafe called Tao. And theres a place called Soho too. And heard my supplier say is a restaurant in the morning till 9.30pm then is pub. So cool. Lolxs. And there Tao i ordered a drinks taste like smoothie and is named Virgin Kiss. Special. Hhehe.

At last i did bought a few shirt and skirt. Is nice to shopping there just like KL. ^^ Thats my trip.

4 comments on "Penang Trip."

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the earring and hairpin. ^^ See you enjoyed yourself, and I was stuck at Kuching doing boh lan things. ;p Hahah..

Siew * Beauty Advisor on June 12, 2007 at 5:04 PM said...

lasap ar u. gal say wat bo lan?! er... be more girly cant u? beartahan. anyway glad that u like the pin and earing. hehhe. xoxo.

Anonymous said...

=.=;

Then cho bo can? Haha..

Siew * Beauty Advisor on June 13, 2007 at 5:22 PM said...

hahhaa. also the same meaning la. just use nothing to do. thts it. aduh.. bluekk^^

 

baby bunny and babe sunshine ♥ xoxo Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Blogger Styles Image by Tadpole's Notez