Friday, June 15, 2007

Swiss. I love u.

Posted by Siew * Beauty Advisor at 4:52 PM
Today our school held a exhibition is all about the university come all over the world. I feel so into hotel management. I really like that kinda course. Its just so fun.

And today i went to ask the Switzerland World Leader Hotel Management. Omg. Guess what? I fell in love with the atmosphere there. Is just so nice. I really wana go there so badly. I mean i love there so much even without going there i also feel i wana go there no matter what. I know study oversea will miss home and we have to be very hardworking.

The english man told us that we get to study for the first year for 5 months and the school will help us find a job from the other hotel and get to paid for rm7000++. And the second year also study for 5 months and get a job for 4 to 6 months. The third year study for 5 months and if still feel like wana work we can choose between Spain or Portugal to work for another 4 to 6 months then study another half year and can graduate. If dont want to work for the last year, just continue study. Is fun. I think is good to get a school to help the students to find a job. Is a part of the hotel management practical. I love the way how isit going for hotel management. Seriously. If i get the chance to go there study, i swear i will try my best to study real hard. I mean i really interested in this.

But the school fees is really expensive. One year is cost for like rm70000++. Hell ya.. Expensive rite? But is for the certificates. And includes the hostel,foods and transportation. Worth it. I really wana go there. How i wish i can. I hopes my mum will send me over. I will do anything for
just this.

Swiss. xoxo.

2 comments on "Swiss. I love u."

hian on June 15, 2007 at 8:52 PM said...

If u wan to go... Then study hard... Get scholoships... Jia You^^ muackx

Siew * Beauty Advisor on June 15, 2007 at 8:58 PM said...

i never gona get scholarship. even my math knt rescue liaw. how can get scholarship? impossible la. anyway thanks for supporting. xoxo.

 

baby bunny and babe sunshine ♥ xoxo Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Blogger Styles Image by Tadpole's Notez