Friday, June 15, 2007

Hurts To Know Is Just A Dream

Posted by Siew * Beauty Advisor at 8:40 PM
It really hurts to know is just a dream.

I told my mum that i wana go Swiss study but she say that she cant afford. I didnt blame her for it. I know she cant. But i wana go there so badly and from now on is just a dream for. I mean is forever a place in my dream. I will never ever get a chance to study there. Travel there. Never.

I know im stupid to cry for it but it really hurts to know that my dream will never gona come true. Never!!

rm70000 is so hard to earn. I will never gona make it. I hate myself for being so poor. Why i always spend so many money on those stupid stuff. Just because im vain and i spent those things. I hate myself!!

=, (

2 comments on "Hurts To Know Is Just A Dream"

Anonymous said...

If it's something you really want, work for it. You'll achieve your dreams. ^^ Ganbatteh!

Don't ever give up!

Siew * Beauty Advisor on June 17, 2007 at 4:08 PM said...

thanks!! i will try my best. xoxo. love u.. hugs.

 

baby bunny and babe sunshine ♥ xoxo Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Blogger Styles Image by Tadpole's Notez