Friday, June 22, 2007

Cutee..^^

Posted by Siew * Beauty Advisor at 5:23 PM
Lately our classes got a gal name Ashley, she bring a loadxs of clothes like dresses and cutee wardrobe to school so as to help her bf's sister sell. Is so nice. I already bought quite a few dresses. I love them so much!! And is so cheap, is just cost rm49.90 per pcs. In Kuching is kinda hard to find such cheap dresses in this kinda price. The only price we can find for a dress is already cost for rm70++. So me and my sister is so happy to see that. Lol.

Then lately i been so bo xim to pay attention in class. Cos it been so many holidays in this semester. Then feel kinda sorry for myself. And also my parent. Hehe. Anyway i have to study real hard next week. Real hard. Or else my result will be like sai. Lolxs.

Last night my best friend just went to Singapore to study. Is a good thing for him. Cos he been so hurt about a gal. Then he keep eating those medicine to let him forget everything. Is kinda sad to see him become like that. And sure will miss him like hell. Eventhough i didnt talk to him that often but still will miss him a loadxs. He is the guy that i like before. But now i got my own bf liaw. So im not going to like...u know?! Lolxs.

Anyway. This blog is for my sista Vero to read. She say i been so long didnt update my blog. So heres the blog that i want to dedicate to Veronica. xoxo. Love you!!

2 comments on "Cutee..^^"

Anonymous said...

Lolz...

Paiseh lerhh.. x.x Erm ermm..

Who Ashley? Sze Ling??

Hahha.. Yeah, we'll miss him alot... =(

Siew * Beauty Advisor on June 23, 2007 at 10:19 PM said...

hahaha. ya. zi ling la. wat sze ling?! lolxs. paiseh wat? crazy ar u. we r sista le. er...

 

baby bunny and babe sunshine ♥ xoxo Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Blogger Styles Image by Tadpole's Notez