Saturday, June 23, 2007

Girls..

Posted by Siew * Beauty Advisor at 10:20 PM
Lately i was with my class gang hanging around very well. And that day duan wu jie our school Chung Hua got school holiday. Then we went to town walk around and went to swimming at night. It was fun that night. Then i felt i didnt went out with my sista gang that often anymore. I feel so guilty about it. But what can i do?! Their classes is so far away from mine and when everytime i go to find them sure nobody accompany me back. I feel so lonely. Not i wana blame for anything just that i really feel like that. Sorry girls. And i wana let u girls know that not i dont wana find u guys just that u know la.. I got bf liaw ma, so really dont have the time to go find u girls. Hope u girls understand. Especially the one who always read my blog. Vero. And im scare to lose u girls too. We been so many stuff together, Quarrel, sadness, happiness, cried and loadxs more. But till now we are still best friends so is kinda hard to let anyone do this. This blog is all about my girls. Now i finally know how its feels to get a loadxs of friends and will also get problem. Like when u are very well with this gang and u will hu lie the others. But i will try my best to let everythings turns well. I hope so. I dont want to lose any of my friends now. This year is the best year that i ever had. Normally who are not really get along with me very wells now with me is so great. Im glad. This year everythings turns to get well. Im happy!! ^^

Last but not least. Remember girls. I will always put u all in my heart. No matter what. And i never wana lose any of u. Please do not leave me too. xoxo. Love u all!! Sista n Dancat.

2 comments on "Girls.."

Anonymous said...

Hey I said that it doesn't matter, right? I don't mind that you hang out with your other friends, it doesn't mean that you can only have sista & not hang out with other people. =)

We must live our own lives also, but you will always be a part of mine. Love ya!

Siew * Beauty Advisor on June 24, 2007 at 3:48 PM said...

hahah. glad that to hear u say that. ya. okie. i know!! lolxs. love u too. xoxo.

 

baby bunny and babe sunshine ♥ xoxo Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Blogger Styles Image by Tadpole's Notez