Thursday, June 28, 2007

Tears..

Posted by Siew * Beauty Advisor at 2:48 PM
Last two days. My aunt and uncle got accident near Sirikei. That road is too "dirty". Then they was sent to the hospital there. My aunt nei zhang explode and my uncle nei shang. At first i thought my aunt will get well after the operation but lastly she still leave us. Im so sad. just two month pass then another of my relatives leave me. Im going crazy soon. Cried till no tears liaw. Im worry about her children. But my mum say she gona take care of the children when they needs. Before all these we got some matter with my cousin. But now think back. No matter how i dont like them now its means nothing for me anymore. Cos nothing worst than these. They all are so strong. They can still laugh when they finish crying. I mean is a good things too. Cos if they cry non stop i think my aunt also wont an xin de zuo. I will always miss her. I feel so beargamguan she just leave us like that. Cos i didnt even get the chance to spend more time with her. Till now i still cant believe she already leave cos is too sudden. tragedi...

1 comments on "Tears.."

Anonymous said...

omg..so sad to hear tat
mind to tell mewhich aunty?

 

baby bunny and babe sunshine ♥ xoxo Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Blogger Styles Image by Tadpole's Notez