Thursday, July 12, 2007

I lOvE yOu!!!

Posted by Siew * Beauty Advisor at 2:45 PM
I love my babe so much.

I always think of something to update.

But i always dont know what to update.

So i was trying to update this.

Say i love you to the guy i love.

His name is Edison.

I know im bored.

But what to do?

I wana keep my blog update.

I LOVE YOU!!

xoxo.

hugs.

^^





Siew ((dear)) = P
12 July 2007
2.51pm
thursday

4 comments on "I lOvE yOu!!!"

hian on July 13, 2007 at 9:28 PM said...

Dear.. Time passes fast hor... 2 months lo... hehe... Haiyo... If u wan to find ur sista is ok... I wont de le... Jus tell me nia ma... Dun becoz of me then make u n ur sista de relationship no good ki... ok??? Love you oh.. Muackxx...

Siew * Beauty Advisor on July 17, 2007 at 2:46 PM said...

ya. ok. i didnt say that is ur fault that makes me and my sista not good le. i just didnt have the time to hang with them. but we will fix up soon. dont worry!!

Anonymous said...

STARBUCKS! xD

Siew * Beauty Advisor on July 18, 2007 at 5:14 PM said...

yeah!!!

 

baby bunny and babe sunshine ♥ xoxo Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Blogger Styles Image by Tadpole's Notez