Tuesday, July 17, 2007

DaNcAt EnDs

Posted by Siew * Beauty Advisor at 2:24 PM
Today suddenly i feel very down because i feel that dancat been didnt talk me that much lately. And i feel that they are just using me to bring them go tuition. Thats what i thought. I dont know what they think. Then i decided to write a letter for them and let them know and tell them i how i felt lately. And i cry the whole day. Every single of them write a letter for me and ask me about it. I was crying once i read the letter that they wrote. I really cant control myself anymore. Then i cry non-stop. Then i decided to ends dancat. Im the one who create this gang name and im the one who ends it. It just so suffer to let dancat stay again. "C" is no longer welcome in the group. So she decided to escape from it. So from now on wards no more dancat. Seriously. Im a bit miss.
Nostalgic. Lolxs. But already say no more dancat then thats mean no more. Anyone out there who see me feeling down and crying but dont know why, thats why!! Crying...Tears flowing around. ^^ Theres a thing im excited about that im going to starbucks on this sunday with my sista gang. I ever tell dancat that maybe i shouldnt go into their life, maybe i just stay with my owns and with my sista and my babe. Cos at first i thought this gang will be the happiest friendship but didnt work out. There still problems. So i think i cant handle it anymore so i decided to ends. Im not gona hate them or dont want to hew them. It just that DANCAT is no longer living= (

2 comments on "DaNcAt EnDs"

Anonymous said...

Cheer up...

Things will work themselves out, but don't forget that we (sista) will always be here for you. And you still have loads of people that care for you..

Take care.. Mwahxx!! xoxo.. Love ya.

Siew * Beauty Advisor on July 18, 2007 at 5:15 PM said...

thanks gal!! love u all so much!! xoxo.

 

baby bunny and babe sunshine ♥ xoxo Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Blogger Styles Image by Tadpole's Notez