Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Worse!!!

Posted by Siew * Beauty Advisor at 5:21 PM
I always thought that we will get better today. But it doesnt seems so now. I think it get even more worse than yesterday. We didnt really talk today. I feel so sad la. I almost cry out but i control myself not to. Cos i dont want to let them worry me anymore.

No more dancat. I feel a bit bu she de. But how? Is me who ends it. So i shouldnt say single word about it. Im stupid. Making those mistakes. I had regrets.

Angela say that she will everyday buy liang teh for me when she got her P. But i think is hard la. She didnt even go to test her law yet. Dont know want wait till when. Lolxs.

0 comments on "Worse!!!"

 

baby bunny and babe sunshine ♥ xoxo Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Blogger Styles Image by Tadpole's Notez