Saturday, July 21, 2007

miss....

Posted by Siew * Beauty Advisor at 3:51 PM
I miss my parent and brother and sister in law lately. Cos all of them went to China for ten days. And left me and my sister at home only. How dare them?! Im sad but at the same time im happy cos i can have lots of stuff again when they come back. But its been a long time to wait them come back. Next thursday. Is a long long time. Hais.

I hope them can come back now. I mean i know is stupid that will miss and wanted them to come back when u realised they are no longer staying beside for like everyday. When they went travelling then just feel is better that they stay beside. Ten days is such a long long journey. It can help me to stay independent. But i dislike this kinda feeling and lifestyle. Staying without them is just like staying without my feet. Im sad.

Really miss them so much!! Please come back now. I know im stupid to think like that.

0 comments on "miss...."

 

baby bunny and babe sunshine ♥ xoxo Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Blogger Styles Image by Tadpole's Notez