Thursday, August 9, 2007

Posted by Siew * Beauty Advisor at 6:38 PM
Here are the rules:

1. Each blogger must post these rules first.
2. Each blogger starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
3. Bloggers that are tagged need to write on their own blog about their eight things and post these rules. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
4. Dont forget to leave them a comment telling them they were tagged, and to read your blog.

8 facts about me:

1 i adore Paris Hilton.
2 i love my gal "gang". frens.
3 i enjoy my life with my very first bf which i felt very ashamed of to have the first bf in my seventeen. =.="
4 i hate smokers.
5 i hate liars n backstabbers.
6 sista is forever.
7 enjoy travelling.
8 i love acessories. makes me look nice n pretty.

I dont think i want to tag anyone. but is the rules. i guess.

i tag
-emily yii
-angela yii
-kuiyin
-siaw wei
-rui xiang
-lucas
-selfairy
-dorothy

0 comments on " "

 

baby bunny and babe sunshine ♥ xoxo Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Blogger Styles Image by Tadpole's Notez